Meet Dr. Ronald Wichin
Meet Dr. Ronald Wichin
Dr. Ronald Wichin graduated summa cum laude from Los Angeles Chiropractic College (LACC) in 1982. He began practice in Pasadena, California and then moved to Northern Virginia in 1986. He has been in private practice in Fairfax County since 1986.
Prior to attending LACC, Dr. Wichin graduated with a Bachelor of Arts degree from Cornell University.
Over his 40 years in practice he has taken yearly continuing education courses in order to stay current with the latest advances in natural medicine. He is an advanced practitioner of NAET and has attended numerous trainings with Dr Nambudripad, the developer of NAET.
In 2008 He lost 75 pounds with the Ideal Protein Weight Loss Method and then became certified as an Ideal Protein consultant and opened the first Ideal Protein Weight loss method clinic in Northern Virginia.
Recently he has become certified in the use of Pulsed Electro-Magnetic Field (PEMF) therapy and is excited about the addition of PEMF to his practice.
Dr Wichin is a strong believer that natural , functional, lifestyle education and health care is the future and is committed to bringing the best of that field to the Herndon and surrounding areas.
Dr Wichin has two grown children. In his free time he enjoys ballroom dancing, golf and travel.
CURRICULUM VITAE of RONALD C. WICHIN D.C.
- Virginia Board of Medicine
- April 1982: Los Angeles Chiropractic College Degree: Doctor of Chiropractic
- Honors: Magna Cum Laude, Dean’s List
PROFESSIONAL WORK HISTORY
- December 1986 – Current: Private Practice in Fairfax and Herndon , Virginia
- April 1986 – December 1986: Transition from California to Virginia
- February 1983 – April 1986: Private practice in Pasadena, California
- June 1982 – February 1983: Associate Practice in Pasadena, California
- Ideal Protein Weight Loss Coach Certification
- Certification in Kennedy Decompression Technique
- Active Therapeutic Motion Certification
- Non-Surgical Spinal Decompression Certification , Spinal Aid
- Nambudripad Allergy Elimination Technique Certification, basic, advanced, advanced2, advanced 3
- Nutrition Response Testing Certification, basic and intermediate
- Nutritional Detoxification, Dr. Bruce Bond DC
- Neuromechanical Adjusting Technique, Dr. Chris Colloca DC
- Body Restoration Technique
- Advanced proficiency rated Activator Techniques
- Low Back Symposium with Dr. James Cox D.C.
- 40 Hours of Chiropractic Rehabilitation
- Renaissance International
- Bennet Reflexology
- Erhardt X-Ray Seminars
- Gonstead Technique
- Low Back Pain: Diagnosis and Treatment, Dr. Sigmund Miller
- Motion Palpation of the Spine
- Nimmo Receptor Tonus Technique
- Neurotransmitters and Pain Control, Dr. Alan Pressman
- Myofascial Pain and Dysfunction- Trigger Point Therapy, Dr. Janet Travell, M.D.
- Surface Electromyography Certification
- Disability Evaluation
- Chiropractic Biophysics
- January 1976: Cornell University Degree: Bachelor of Arts
- Honors: Dean’s List